the fender of Toxic was ripped (told you about it here) and broken, so i had to weld it.
i done just that, prepped for paint and came to realize that i did not have the black metallic paint i needed.
the fender stayed on the bench for a week, and i bought a can of paint.
i rushed to finish the fender and slapped it back on Toxic..
yes, i forgot to take pictures during repair, during prep and offcourse.. no painting pics to..
so all i can provide you with are the "done" pictures, i did my best to keep the "raw used" look.
patina some may call it.
also a little teaser today..
time for spaghetti!